- Control from anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- Voice Control – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- Gentle off – Tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep
- Scheduling – Use Schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- Note: Requires a neutral wire / Works in a single switch setup only / Secured 2.4 GHz WiFi network connection
- Compatible with Google Home, Amazon Alexa, IFTTT, SmartThings
- Through the Samsung Smartthings APP this device will connect to Z-wave and Zigbee devices like Fibaro, Aeotec, Philips Hue to create a seamless SmartHome.
Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch HS220, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified,, No Hub Required
The Smart Dimmer are easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household lights anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
Deter bad guys by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you’re home when you are actually away. With a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
– Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Dimmer to automatically turn on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
– Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.