- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty
- Compatible with Google Home, Amazon Alexa, IFTTT, SmartThings
- Through the Samsung Smartthings APP this device will connect to Z-wave and Zigbee devices like Fibaro, Aeotec, Philips Hue to create a seamless SmartHome.
Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified, No Hub Required
The Smart Switch is easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household lights anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
Deter bad guys by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you’re home when you are actually away. With a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
– Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
– Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
Works on both 110v and 220v electricity.